Healthy Homes- Lead Program
Worcester Healthy Homes Program
Oak Hill CDC is pleased to partner with the City of Worcester and assist in proving grants to homeowners to remediate Lead from their homes. Did you know that many homes built before 1978 have lead-based paint? Lead from paint, chips, and dust can pose serious health hazards.
- Built before 1878
- At least 1 child in the building under the age of 6
- meet income qualifications (please contact our office for details)
Maximum Grant Amounts per Unit
- Lead Paint Remediation- $10,000
- Healthy Homes Items- $5,000
- Temporary Relocation- $800 per unit
- Owner Occupied – $100% grant plus $75 Registry Fee
- Investor Owned- 90% plus $75 Registry Fee
A 5 year residency restriction is placed on owner occupied units. A 5 year rent restriction is placed on investor of occupied units. A sale of cash out refinance prior to restriction period will require a prorated payback of grant amount.